Medway Community Education is a self-sustaining department of the Medway Public Schools. The department provides year-round learning and enrichment programs. The programs support social, academic and physical growth for children and adults in Medway and surrounding communities.
- PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Carefully check your child's personal registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, allergies, medical concerns, etc.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
Updated Class Information:
Driver's Education 30-Hour Classroom Program
- All registrations must be completed on the TDA website, www.teachersdrivingacademy.com
- Select REGISTER FOR CLASSES and then select MEDWAY.
- Call 877-TDA-DRIVE with questions.
- $119.00 fee - $99 for 30 hours of classroom instruction and $20 for the RMV certificate of completion
Kaplan Test Prep - Program includes six scheduled three-hour sessions, two practice tests with score analysis, 30+ hours of interactive live online teaching, six additional online practice tests with score analysis integrated into your course, and 40 hours of additional on-demand instruction.
- March 31-April 30
- Tuesdays & Thursdays - 8 sessions
- Medway High School - Rm. 107-1
- To Register - visit www.kaplantest.com/sat
- Discount of $150 with promo code "SAVEHS150".
In Control Advanced Driver Training - Crash Prevention Course - This program provides students with valuable hands-on experience in skid control, accident avoidance and other crucial driving skills that cannot be practiced on public roads. The course consists of a closed course hands-on crash prevention training, supplemented by classroom discussion. To receive a $60 discount, call 888-301-SAFE or visit www.driveincontrol.com/medwayhs and enter code "MedwayHS".