Medway Community Education is a self-sustaining department of the Medway Public Schools. The department provides year-round learning and enrichment programs. The programs support social, academic and physical growth for children and adults in Medway and surrounding communities.
- PROGRAM DETAILS - Scroll down and click on Read More for the program description and details.
- TO REGISTER - Click on the box and complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Please update your personal registration information if it has changed since last registering.
- DIRECTIONS - Click on the program location on the right side of this page.
Updated Class Information:
- HAPPY DOGS HIKE - #C37-20 - The correct time for this program is 10:30-11:30am.
- MINDFUL SELF-CARE - #57-20 - Please note the date of the program has changed since the printing of the brochure. The NEW date is Thursday, May 14.
ed2go - Online Learning. Anytime. Anywhere.
The ed2go network offers hundreds of engaging online courses covering every topic from Speed Spanish to Quickbooks. Each course comes equipped with a patient and caring instructor, lively discussions with your fellow students and plenty of practical
information that you can put to immediate use. Their instructors include some of the most well-known and trusted names in online education and their dedication to customer service is second to none. You can take any course from the comfort of your home or office at the times that are most convenient to you. Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to download a certificate of completion.
Browse the catalog and register for these and other courses at www.ed2go.com/medwayce.
Additional Program Information:
- Newport Mansion Holiday Tour - Saturday, December 12. To register, visit the Brochure 2020/2021 - Day Trips link in FamilyID
- New York City - Saturday, May 16. To register, visit the Brochure 2020/2021 - Day Trips link in FamilyID