Welcome to Boston Collegiate Charter School Fall Athletics Registration.
For health and safety reasons with escalating COVID rates in Boston, as well as due to the fact that most of our league peers have opted out of the fall season, we will be postponing fall interscholastic, MCSAO league play until 2021. Our winter season will run from November 30th to February 1st, the “fall” season will run from February 22nd to April 25th and the spring season will run from April 26th to July 3rd.
We are excited to announce that there will be opportunities to train twice a week following social distance guidelines for girls and boys soccer and cross country. At this time Boston Collegiate cannot provide transportation to practice locations.
The following training sessions begin the week of September 28th on the following days and locations:
- Girls Soccer (Coach, Mr. John Killeen); Mondays and Wednesdays from 3 pm-5 pm, Pope John Paul Park, Dorchester
- Boys Soccer (Coach, Mr. Garrett Schwab); Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3 pm-5 pm, Pope John Paul Park, Dorchester
- Cross Country (Coach, Mr. John Wyse); Tuesdays and Thursdays 3 pm-4 pm, 11 Mayhew Street, Dorchester
Students looking to attend these trainings will be accepted on a first come first served completed registration basis through FamilyID. There will be additional steps added to the registration process to accommodate Covid-19 guidelines.If you have already completed FamilyID registration once you will be notified if there is further action that needs to be taken.
For your student to be cleared to play, you must:
- Complete FamilyID Form which includes important health information reviewed by the Nurse's office prior to each season as well as mandatory policies and agreements.
- Provide a Current Physical: Either upload a current image of physical to the FamilyID sports registration form or bring a copy to the Athletics office. Physicals expire 13 months after the date of health exam. No athlete will be permitted to play or tryout with an expired physical.
- Sports offered this fall: Cross-Country, Soccer.