Welcome to the Bolton High School Winter athletics program. The sports offered during this season are:
Bolton High School
• Boys Basketball
• Girls Basketball
• Unified Basketball
• Ice Hockey
• Indoor Track – Boys
• Indoor Track – Girls
• Swimming & Diving – Boys (max. 3 participants)
• Wrestling (max. 3 participants)
• Gymnastics (max. 3 participants)
DEADLINE for online registration and participation fee is Wednesday, November 15, 2016 in order for students to participate on the first day of tryouts (no exceptions).
To participate on an athletic team, parents must complete the online registration and ensure that their ATHLETE HAS A PHYSICAL EXAMINATION dated within the past 13 MONTHS from the start of tryouts. If your physical has not expired you only need to fill-out the ONLINE REGISTRATION and bring your PARTICIPATION FEE to the BHS Main Office by November 15th.
If you are unsure of your athlete's physical expiration date please check with the school nurse or your private physician.
Physicals must be completed on the CT Health Assessment Record and have the section "This student may: participate fully in athletic activities and competitive sports" checked off by a doctor. Physical forms can be downloaded under links at the bottom right of the webpage.
Completed physical forms and participation fee ($75.00 per athlete/sport) must be forwarded to the BHS Main Office by November 15th.
Winter Sports Start Dates:
Tuesday, November 21 - ImPact testing 2:30 - 5:00pm in BHS Computer Lab Rm. 302 (Any athlete who does not take the ImPact Test is prohibited from participating in sports).
Who needs to take the ImPact Test
1. All incoming Freshmen playing a sport that have not taken the ImPact Test this past fall.
2. Any Sophomore who is playing a sport and did not take the Impact Test as a Freshmen or this past fall.
3. All Juniors playing a sport that have not taken the ImPact Test this past fall.
4. Any Senior who is playing a sport and did not take the Impact Test as a Junior or this past fall.
Monday, November 27 - 1st day of practice - girls basketball and wrestling
Saturday, December 2 - 1st day of practice - boys basketball, gymnastics, ice hockey, indoor track, and boys swimming & diving,