Blake Middle School is pleased to offer the following Winter 2019-2020 sports:
• Girl's 8th Grade Basketball
• Boy's 8th Grade Basketball
The participation fee for each sport is $225 per student.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. Student will have passed a physical examination within 13 months of the official start of the season. An up-to-date physical must be current for the entire season.
2. Fee ($225) paid/turned in. (Can pay Online (direct link below for UniPay Gold or a check made out to "Town of Medfield") to Eric Scott, AD
Please contact the athletic office directly if any financial concerns or need of a payment plan and/or full/partial waiver.
PLEASE NOTE: The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
AFTER ONLINE REGISTRATION: STUDENTS MUST:
1. Bring check or money order to coach/office for $225
2. Bring photocopy of current (and valid) physical to coach (or Ms. Williams).
Thank you an Go Warriors!