- Blake Middle School is pleased to offer the following Spring 2019 sports:
• Baseball (8th Grade)
• Softball (8th Grade)
• Track & Field (Grade 6-8)
The participation fee for each sport is $225 per student.
Before any student can participate in tryouts, the following (3) requirements must be met:
- Register Online (FamilyID.com): There is a direct link for the Athletics page under "Activities" on the Blake MS Site.
- Physical: A current and valid (good for 13 months from exam date) must be on file with Blake MS nurse. The physical must remain valid for the entire season (or a new physical must completed) and turned into nurse.
- Fee: The Blake MS Athletics Fee is $225 and must either be paid online (UniPay Gold) or a check (made out to "Town of Medfield"). If you choose to pay online, there is a direct link off the Family ID site. Please remember to return to Family ID to submit registration.
PLEASE NOTE: The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.
* If there is any financial concern, and you would like to inquire about a payment plan, partial waiver, or full athletic waiver, please call (508-359-4809) or email (email@example.com) the Blake MS Athletic Director.
AFTER ONLINE REGISTRATION: STUDENTS MUST:
- 1. Pay on-line (Bank Check, Debit, or Credit Card) at the following link:
2. Bring photocopy of current (and valid) physical to coach, Blake Nurse, or Athletic Director.
Thank you an Go Warriors!