Welcome to Barnstable High School 2018 Fall Season:
Before any student can participate in Fall Sports Tryouts, the following requirements must be met:
1. The Athletic Office MUST have a copy of a current physical. For Fall Sports, a physical is current from 7.16.17 and on for Football, and 7.23.17 and on for all other sports.
2. Registration must be completed on FamilyID.
3. All BHS Athletes are required to take the ImPACT Baseline Concussion Test in order to tryout for a sport. You will take this test on your own - just visit the BHS Athletic Website and follow the directions for the baseline test. If it has been more than 2 years since your last baseline test - or you have NEVER taken the test, you must complete this on line, before tryouts. This is FREE, and mandatory.
4. An Athletic User Fee of $150 can be paid electronically, via MY SCHOOL BUCKS - link available on the athletic web page. If a student does not make the team, their money will be refunded. Students who qualify for the Federal Free Lunch Program are entitled to a waiver of this fee.
PHYSICAL, PAID ATHLETIC FEE, ImPACT testing & COMPLETED REGISTRATION on FamilyID by 8.16.18 in order to try out for FALL SPORTS!
Students who are NOT registered on FamilyID by 8.16.17, will NOT be able to participate at tryouts. Registration on FamilyID will open MAY 15TH. Register ASAP so you do not miss out!
***Remember...MIAA/Dept. of Public Health has changed the physical rules...please check your physical dates. They are good for 13 months ~ if they expire during the season, you have 30 days from the 12 month expiration date to submit a new one (by the 13th month), or you will become ineligible to participate.***
• Parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & coaches.