Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, facility closures, and in consideration of the health and wellness of our students and instructors, this workshop has been rescheduled to run during our Summer 2020 program series.
Back by popular demand!
Start early building skills in coding, sequencing, debugging, loops, and conditionals while having fun building games and completing challenges. Learn to think like a computer plus develop soft skills in problem solving, creativity, persistence, communication, and teamwork. 18 hrs of fun!
Safety protocols and procedures for all summer 2020 workshops:
- All workshops will have a maximum enrollment of 9 students.
- Enhanced check-in procedures including isolated check-in location and pick-up locations and temperature checks.
- Hand sanitizer will be in the workshop space and throughout the library.
- Classroom space will be wiped down with hand sanitizing wipes pre and post class each day.
- Gloves will be provided for everyone to wear each day at all times.
- Medical surgical masks will be provided for each student to use for the week. Mask must be worn at all times unless outdoors and safety distanced.
- Students will have individual supplies and a designated station safely distanced from others.
- Jr.Tech and the library will follow social distancing protocols.
- Date: Wednesday - Friday, August 12-14, 2020
- Time: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Grades: Entering 4-6
- Price: $179
- Max size: 9 students
- Where: Osterville Village Library, 43 Wianno Ave, Osterville, MA
Please pack a peanut-free snack, drink, and lunch each day.