BEFORE SCHOOL PROGRAMS - Spring 2018
BOKS at McGovern School & Memorial School - BOKS is a program sponsored by Reebok that aims to give students a body and brain “boost” that sets them up for a successful day of learning. Each session includes free play, meeting and warm up, running-related activity, skill of the week, end of class game, and cool down with a nutrition tip. Both schools offer two before school sessions a week, and breakfast is available for purchase before the start of the school day .
- McGovern Gym - Tuesdays & Wednesdays, March 6-April 5 and/or April 24-May 23 - 7:45-8:30am
- Memorial - Burke Gym - Mondays & Fridays, March 2-April 6 and/or April 23-May 25 - 7:25-8:10am
- Program fee - $15 for 10 sessions
- Breakfast - $1.50; available for purchase from each student's lunch account. (no charge for free/reduced students)
- Instructors - Mrs. Warner at McGovern and Ms. O'Neil at Memorial
- Volunteers - please email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if able to assist
- Drop Off - parents/caregivers are responsible for making sure their child arrives promptly at each school's start time for all sessions
- Reebok Waiver Form - will be sent to all families after registering; must be returned before the first session
- TO REGISTER - Scroll down or click on the green button to begin registration - continue to complete participant information.
- IMPORTANT - Please update your child's registration information if it has changed since last registering - age, grade, teacher, allergies, etc.