Winter practices begin on December 2, 2019.
Prior to participation, student-athletes are required to attend a Conduct Review meeting with a parent.
- The meeting for student (and parents) interested in Basketball, Nordic Ski, or Wrestling will be on Thursday, November 21st at 6pm in the Mount Greylock Auditorium.
- The sport specific meeting for all those planning to Swim will be on November 13th at 6pm in the Wahconah Library. The Parent/Athlete Meeting will be on December 10th at 6pm
- The meeting for all those interested in Ice Hockey will be on November 14th at 6pm in the Drury Cafeteria.
- The meeting for all those interested in Alpine Ski is still TBD.
Additionally, before any student can participate in an athletic program at Mount Greylock, the following requirements must be met:
• All students MUST have an updated (within 13 months) physical exam on file with the school nurse. Students with expired physicals will not be permitted to participate in practices or contests until a new physical exam has been turned in. Please realize that your physical can expire during the sport season; plan ahead to avoid missing any practices/contests.
• Both the student-athlete AND their parent/guardian must complete the NFHS Concussion Education Course prior to the season. The course is good for one year and can be accessed using the link on the FamilyID registration home page (to the right). Please complete this course prior to continuing with the registration process.
This form constitutes a permission statement that must be signed by a parent or guardian. All of the information on this form is confidential and will be used only for the purpose of evaluating your child's health status, complying with state law, facilitating medical diagnosis, care and/or treatment.