- Arundel High School’s athletic program aspires to be exceptional by instilling in our student-athletes outstanding character, self-discipline, and a commitment to growth in all facets of their lives.
- To build an athletic program that develops character by promoting high expectations of self, positive attitude, discipline, good sportsmanship, integrity, leadership, and social responsibility.
- To provide student-athletes an environment that promotes and supports academic achievement
- To establish athletic teams that perform at a competitive level in competition.
- To recruit and retain highly qualified coaches and support staff.
- To prepare student-athletes to make transitions to the next level of participation academically and athletically.
- NEW in 2019-2020: To become student-athletes of service by giving back to our community and shaping the future of our school in a positive manner.
Please be sure to complete all parts of the registration process. This includes:
- Completing all sections of the registration below
- Uploading a completed physical evaluation form that is dated June 1st, 2019 or later and clearly identifies that the student is cleared for participation in athletics (physicals dated prior to this date are not valid for SY 2019-2020).
- Finally, please consider joining our booster's club by clicking on the following link: http://arundelathletics.com/me...