ATTENTION: ONLY REGISTER ON THIS SITE IF YOU ARE IN GRADE 9-12.
Welcome to Arlington Athletics online registration. In addition to this form, every athlete MUST have a valid physical examination on file with the health office. Physicals are valid for one year.
- Please complete this form and either upload a copy of your student's most recent physician's physical or hand in a hard copy to the health office.
- All the information on this form will require review by the school medical director before a student can tryout or practice.
- This review may require additional information or medical clearance for new or existing conditions.
- Athletic activities involve the potential for injury; it is the student's and/or parent's responsibility to report injuries to the school nurse.
- In accordance with the Concussion Management and Awareness Act, any child with a concussion who is participating in a sport will require a graduated return to activity and will not be returned to competition without the approval of the school medical director.