Please note that the registration deadline has passed! You may still register your child but late registration may impact your child participating in their respective sport. Every attempt will be made to have your child approved and cleared by the medical director.
Welcome to Arlington Athletics online registration. In addition to this form, every athlete MUST have a valid physical examination on file with the health office. Physicals are valid for one year.
- Please complete this form and either upload a copy of your student's most recent physician's physical or hand in a hard copy to the health office.
- All the information on this form will require review by the school medical director before a student can tryout or practice.
- This review may require additional information or medical clearance for new or existing conditions.
- Athletic activities involve the potential for injury; it is the student's and/or parent's responsibility to report injuries to the school nurse.
- In accordance with the Concussion Management and Awareness Act, any child with a concussion who is participating in a sport will require a graduated return to activity and will not be returned to competition without the approval of the school medical director.