Welcome to Arlington Catholic High School sports registration.
For your student to be cleared to play, you must:
- Complete FamilyID Form which includes important health information reviewed by the Nurse's office prior to each season as well as mandatory policies and agreements.
- Provide a Current Physical: Either upload a current image of physical to the FamilyID sports registration form or bring a copy to the Athletics office. Physicals expire 13 months after the date of health exam. No athlete will be permitted to play or tryout with an expired physical.
***ATTENTION ALL ATHLETES***
Please complete all steps in order to participate in tryouts
- Login to Family ID and compete the registration process
- This will include student demographics, current Physical Exam date and concussion information
- Physical exams are good for 13 months and athletes must provide a hard copy to keep on file in office. (The nurse will cross reference your online information to what is on file)
- -Nurse will certify the physical
- You will ONLY be able to tryout with out completing the Family ID registration **NO EXCEPTIONS**
*INSTRUCTIONS FOR IMPACT TESTING TO BE COMPLETED BY ALL ATHLETES
- The link to BASELINE ImPACT testing is https://www.impacttestonline.com/testing
- Once on this page, you will need to enter a customer code to access Arlington Catholic High School’s BASELINE ImPACT tests
- The customer code is - 5DUGMB17LU
- Copy and paste the customer code into the provided box and hit validate
- Arlington Catholic High School will pop up, and under it will say “launch baseline test”
- Hit the button to launch the baseline test
- This will take you into the BASELINE ImPACT test
- Continue hitting “NEXT” and it will bring you to a page to enter
- Date of Birth
- If you are using a mouse or trackpad (this is important for test validation)
- Once you have filled out the required information the exam will begin
- Once the test is complete, it will automatically be recorded and Jackie (Athletic Trainer) will have access to the test
- If for some reason the link or customer code does not work, please email Jackie for support (her email is below).
- If your athlete cannot complete the BASELINE ImPACT test at home, Jackie will set up a time to administer the test before September 18!
- EVERY ATHLETE MUST complete the baseline ImPACT test to be eligible for the 2020-2021 athletic season!
- If your athlete DOES NOT complete the BASELINE ImPACT test they will be held from practice and competition until it is completed!
- A list will be provided to each athletic coach with names of all athletes who are eligible to participate! If your athlete’s name is not listed, they cannot play, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Regardless of your sport season PLEASE complete the BASELINE ImPACT before September 18!