Thank you for participating in Arlington High School athletics!
Before any student can participate, you must have the following:
1. A valid Student ID number (may be found on Power School)
2. A current physical on file, dated within 13 months. Please note, if a physical expires during the season, it is the responsibility of the athlete to bring a current physical to the athletics office to meet eligibility requirements.
3. Parent/guardian permission and assurance that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches.
4. Athletic fee payment made be paid online at:
Or payment and promissory note may be dropped off at the athletics office with check or CC information. Form is available on the athletic website.
5. Baseline Impact Testing must be completed every two years with the athletic trainer. Please email the athletic trainer if you are not sure if you need to take it. Testing will be done by sport.
SPRING IMPACT TEST DATES
all tests are immediately after school in computer lab 321
- Wed 3/11- Softball, Boys and Girls Outdoor track and Boys Volleyball
- Thurs 3/12- Baseball, Boys and Girls Tennis
- Fri 3/13- Boys and Girls Lacrosse
- Mon 3/16- Make up tests/first day of tryouts