Thank you for participating in Arlington High School athletics!
Before any student can participate, you must have the following:
1. A valid Student ID number.
2. A current physical on file, dated within 13 months. Please note, if a physical expires during the season, it is the responsibility of the athlete to bring a current physical to the athletics office to meet eligibility requirements.
3. Parent/guardian permission and assurance that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches.
4. Athletic fee payment and promissory note must be dropped off at the athletics office with check or CC information. Form is available on the athletic website.
5. Baseline Impact Testing must be completed every two years with the athletic trainer.