- Original documentation of birth, in the form of an original, state-issued birth certificate.
- Two proofs of residence, which include the name and address of a parent or guardian and are dated within 30 days of enrollment (see below for partial listing of acceptable proofs of residence and address).
- Immunization record signed by a physician or clinic staff
- Custody papers, if applicable. If the student is not the biological child, documentation must be presented which proves permanent and total transfer of custody and control has been achieved.
- If student is in Foster Care, a copy of the DSS 2999 Form must be provided
- Name and complete mailing address of student’s previous school
- Completed Free and Reduced Lunch Application
Examples of acceptable proof of residence and address:
- Valid Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
- Electric or Gas Bill (Part of bill containing name and service address of parent/guardian)
- Mortgage Statement
- Recent Valid and Legal Lease Agreement
- Recent Tax Bill With Residential STAR
Unacceptable items of proof of residence
- U.S. Mail
- Bank or credit card records
- Payroll checks
- Property deeds
- Cell phone bills
- Rent Receipts
- Post Office Boxes
- Any proof older than 30 days