Welcome to Appleton West High School athletics! Our mission is to provide an an educationally based experience dedicated to teaching student-athletes our core values, attitudes, and skills that will set them up for success in life now and beyond high school.
In order to participate, a parent or guardian must complete this online registration form and all fees need to be paid online or in the West Business Office prior to the first day of tryouts. Should you require assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 888-800-5583 ext. 1 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Live support is available for our families 7 days a week.
Teams for each sport will be selected after the completion of try-outs. Students who do not make the team may choose to join another team that has openings.
Before you start...it will be helpful to have:
- Your AASD student ID#
- Your insurance card
- Emergency contact information
- Your child's completed physical form available electronically (pdf, Word, etc.)
- Your login/password to Infinite Campus if you plan to pay by credit card
- August 1 - Football (Equipment pickup July 31)
- August 6 - Girls Golf
- August 7 - Girls Swim/Dive and Girls Tennis
- August 13 - Boys/Girls Cross Country, Boys Soccer, Girls Volleyball, Fall Dance Team, & Fall Sideline Cheer Team;
- August 20 - Boys Volleyball
The following is mandatory to participate in all athletic programs:
Academic Eligibility: Students-athletes are expected to be passing all classes at each progress report and marking period. Non-compliance will lead to limitations in eligibility.
Attendance: Student-athletes are expected to be in attendance for all classes in order to participate in practices and/or contests on a given day. The exception is when a parent or guardian pre-excuses a student for an appointment.
Physical Exam: All participants must have a physical exam on file at their high school athletic office prior to participation. The physical card must have parent's signature, doctor's signature AND the clinic/doctors stamp and be uploaded to this registration platform.