The Stratton Mini-Camp Series is a cooperative camp series with the Stratton Winter Sports Club (SWSC) that provides U10–U14 athletes with the opportunity to focus on foundational drills and gate training similar to the training at SMS and SWSC. Coaches from SMS and SWSC will offer the athletes additional skiing and training to help supplement a racer’s regular weekend program at their home ski area.
After each session, racers are assigned skills to work on back at the home program. The Stratton Mini-Camp Series takes place on the first Monday and Tuesday of each month from December through March, focusing on free-skiing drills and gate training for giant slalom and slalom.
- Stratton Mini Camp Series (all four sessions, Dec. 3, 2018 to March 5, 2019): $1,000
- December Session (Dec. 3 to Dec. 4, 2018): $300
- January Session (Jan. 7 to Jan 8., 2019): $300
- February Session (Feb. 11 to Feb. 12, 2019): $300
- March Session (March 4 to March 5, 2019): $300
- New! January Session (Jan. 2 to Jan 3, 2019): $300 *not included in the full camp series payment.
Click here for detailed information.
For camp specifics, please reach out to Alpine Coach Jim Sullivan. For payment questions, please contact Mary Via in the Business Office.