ATTENTION: THIS REGISTRATION PROGRAM IS FOR STUDENTS WHO WILL BE COMPETING IN A WINTER SPORT OF THE 2020 YEAR
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides students and families with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When students and families register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of their information in a FamilyID profile. Students enter their information only one time regardless of the number of activities and events they participate in.
This site takes the place of eight of the nine pages that previously had to be turned into the Athletic Office for the CIPPE Physical Process. With the new physical process, only Section 6 (doctor's form) needs to be turned into the Athletic Office or can be uploaded to your child's familyid.com account. All other sections are completed through this site. The date next to the physician's signature on Section 6 cannot be any earlier than June 1, 2020.
If this is your first time using this site, please use the "Log In" tab at the top right-hand corner of this page and create an account with a username and password. You will be asked to verify your account through your e-mail. Please be sure to complete that step before trying to log into the FamilyID site.
If you already have an account please follow the following steps to register your child:
1. Once logged in to FamilyID.com as an existing user, you are brought to your Dashboard. Select the blue link with your organization's name or Allegheny Valley School District, select PA, and select Find.
2. Scroll through the search results to find your program. Select the blue link under the Programs header to access the registration form for the program. Scroll through the registration form and click the Register Now button
3. Click the section you want to register for. To register a participant, click on the menubar that states Click here to SELECT or CREATE participant. You will not be able to edit any of the fields until you make your selection.
4. You have the choice to use saved data if you have a family member with information already saved in your FamilyID account. You can also add a new family member by selecting CREATE NEW participant.
5. If using information for a saved participant, the form will auto-populate with your existing information after you have made your selection. If creating a new participant, simply complete all fields, and continue to scroll through the form until you reach the very bottom of the page. Make sure to do the following: Any questions that have not been answered before will need to be completed. Check over your form to make certain that all required fields are filled in.
6. After you have completely filled in the form, click on the Continue button. A summary of the registration will be displayed. To complete your registration, you will need to select the Submit button for your registration.
If you have any questions on the registration process, please call Springdale High School at 724-274-8100 or e-mail Pete Simpson at firstname.lastname@example.org or Maggie Sturgill at email@example.com