Welcome! Please read the important message below from the Athletic Department before beginning!
- Important Note: This registration is to be completed by the student-athlete and a parent. Please ensure that the correct person is signing each field and all information is reviewed together.
COVID-19 UPDATE FROM NCHSAA REGARDING PRE-PARTICIPATION FORM (PHYSICAL)
|DATE OF CURRENT PHYSICAL||REQUIREMENT FOR 2021-2022|
|Prior to 03/01/2019||Need valid, up-to-date physical prior to participating|
|On or after 03/01/2019 through 05/01/2020||Granted a temporary extension to participate through the end of 2020-2021 academic year.|
|On or after 05/02/2020||Will participate based on the current policy on "being valid for 395 days."|
- Participation FORM (PHYSICAL) IS STILL A HARD COPY FORM. ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL AND THE FORM MUST BE TURNED IN TO THE COACH/ATHLETIC DEPARTMENT BEFORE ANY ATHLETIC ACTIVITY TAKES PLACE. (Please note changes listed above)
- Completion of the online form, as well as a signed and completed physical form, will gain athletic clearance.
- Physicals must be completed by a medical professional and are valid for 395 days and submitted to the athletic department.
- If valid, physicals are kept on file and do not need to be resubmitted when completing a new registration.
- Parents and students are responsible for keeping medical history current on Family ID. Failure to do so could result in non-participation or dismissal.
- If you have any questions regarding eligibility or the registration process, please contact the Athletic Director, Randy Fennell or the Assistant Athletic Director, Dustin Medlin.
- Please contact FamilyID Support at (781) 205-2800 ext 1, and support@familyID.com, for any help or questions regarding registrations