Parents/Guardians of student athletes intending to participate in Alameda High School athletics MUST complete this online registration process prior to engaging in any athletic activity. Within 72 hours of submitting the registration, you will receive either a email stating that your athlete is clear or an email describing the changes that need to be made in order to be cleared.
RETURNING ATHLETES: Please login to edit your account and register for the 2019-20 program. You must upload a new physical, signed and dated after July 1st, 2019.
NEW ATHLETES: Please create an account and register for the 2019-20 program. You must upload a physical, signed and dated after July 1st, 2019.
INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT ATHLETE:
- Physical Form must be dated July 1, 2019 or after
- A digital copy (image or scanned PDF) of your child’s Physical Form signed by a physician and a Parent/Guardian. The form MUST also have a valid stamp from the doctor's office
- List of all sport(s) your student plans on participating in for the 2019-20 school year
- Your student's date of enrollment at Alameda High School, ASTI, NEA, or ACLC
- Your student's Alameda High School Student ID #
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts (OTHER than parents)
- Your student’s physician's name and contact information
- Your health insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your child may take
LET’S GET STARTED
STEP 1 - Create an Account with FamilyID or Login if you have registered with FamilyID previously scroll to the bottom of this page and click the green "create account" or "login" button.
STEP 2 - Complete the Online Registration Complete the entire registration form - it is one long form.
STEP 3 - Submit Physical Form Remember to upload a digital copy of your completed and signed Physical Form . To ensure approval, please use the recommended physical form we provide. It can be found to the right of these instructions under the links.
STEP 4 - Await Athletic Clearance Email or Notification For More Information Athletic Clearance/Approval will be granted after the Athletic Department verifies that all registration information is complete and a current Physical Form is on file. You will be notified by email of any missing or incomplete information.
NOTE - Although the program costs has a zero balance, please give strong consideration to our Athletic Booster request of $75.00 per sport per athlete. Once you pay the $75 per season on the booster's website, the balance on Family ID will remain zero; the accounts are not connected. Sports programs may also ask for program specific donations. This is @ the discretion of the head coach.