The New Century School in Fell’s Point offers quality After School Care and Specialty Extracurricular Activities programs to students from local schools.
Pickup from Area Schools Included!
This convenient After School Care option is currently available to students from:
- Patterson Park Public Charter School (PPPCS)
- Hampstead Hill Academy (HHA)
A Qualified, Caring After School Staff
Led by TNCS’s Extended Care Director, Aida Abebe, our After School Care staff comprises a talented team of unique individuals.
- Staff are caring and kind and promote child development.
- Staff are encouraged to share their unique skills and talents.
- Staff develop activities that provide enriching, enjoyable experiences for children.
After Care: Small Groups Focused on Exploration
At TNCS, we believe that learning should be fun. Small groups explore a range of topics in an active child-centered environment. Activities vary by session and season. Examples include:
- Music and dance
- Language and culture
- Board games and puzzles
- Arts and Crafts
- Math and other specialty clubs
- Homework helpers
- School projects