Welcome to Adams Middle School Athletics Registration. We are excited to offer the ease of online registration. Please review and follow the information below to complete your registration:
- Submission of this form must be completed and received before the student-athlete may participate in any school team-organized practice, scrimmage, or regularly scheduled game contest which begins around mid-March. All forms are located on this page.
- If you already have a Family ID account, be sure to click PARTICIPANT NAME option to avoid creating a duplicate account.
- If a student switches a sport, contact the Athletic Office and they will make the change. *DO NOT RE-REGISTER*
- In addition to completing this form, an updated health assessment record must be on file with the school nurse. All pages must be completed and signed by a physician. You can upload your current form in this registration process. NOTE: The medical standard for receiving a physical is 13 months. When possible, student-athletes should update their physical within that 13 month time frame. However, given the stress on pediatrician’s schedules, we understand that it may be difficult to get a physical within that 13 month time frame. Therefore, the valid date of physicals has been temporarily extended to 15 months.
- Students will not be cleared to participate until all of the forms are completed on line and clearance has been approved by the school nurse.
- Sports will begin after the first day of school. Specific sport information will be distributed through announcements and/or flyers.
Please contact the Athletic Office at 203-453-2741 ext #4103 or #4104 with any questions.