For questions please contact Mrs. Stephanos, School Testing Coordinator email: email@example.com phone: (302)469-0504
AP Exam Registration process:
1. Log into or create a College Board account. You can only have one account with college board, so if you have forgotten your user name or password you will have to click on the appropriate link to recover that information. Your AP number is required to complete this application. If you need help accessing your College Board account, visit collegeboard.org/account-help
2. Join your AP Classrooms on your college board account using the join codes that your teacher provided. Select "Register for Exam" in each AP classroom.
3. Complete this registration form no later than October 30,2020. Any registration after this date will incur an additional $40 fee per exam ordered.
4. Make payment based on your registration on OSP(Online School Payments) by October 30, 2020. There will be a link to OSP at the end of this registration form.
5. A student's AP exam registration is complete and exam will be ordered by the deadline when all of the below have been completed.
-student has joined an AP classroom
-student has selected "Register for Exam" in each AP Classroom
-student has completed registration process on FamilyID (this site)
-student has made payment, if applicable
The 2021 AP Exams will be administered between Monday May 3rd, 2021 and Friday May 14th, 2021.
1.AP exams are approximately 3 - 3.5 hours in length. Additional time is needed for administrative tasks and the distribution and collection of materials.
2. Students are expected to arrive by 7:30 for morning exams and 11:30 for afternoon exams. Students who arrive after the exam has begun will not be admitted.
3. Students who have after-school obligations, such as athletics or work, are responsible for making arrangements with coaches/employers to accommodate AP testing.
4. NO FOOD/DRINKS PERMITTED DURING TESTING SESSIONS.
5. Students taking afternoon exams must provide their own transportation home.
AFTERNOON EXAMS WILL NOT BE FINISHED IN TIME FOR THE SCHOOL BUS HOME.
6. Students taking morning exams will not finish in time to attend the afternoon CAT North by bus.
7. Late Testing Requests - See the Late Testing information on the application. Should late testing be required, please contact Mrs. Stephanos. Note: if a student is taking two exams which occur at the same time, a late exam will need to be ordered for one of the two exams.
8. Getting Ready for Exam Day - What to Bring / What to Leave Home
Students are not required to attend classes on the day(s) of AP examination and may be marked present with the submission of an AP Attendance Form prior to May 3, 2021.
If you are not able to sit for an exam due to illness, parents must contact Mrs. Stephanos prior to the start of the test session.
Fees and Payments:
1. Due to COVID parents are encouraged to pay online through OSP. A link to OSP will be available at the end of the registration process. If you need to arrange an alternative payment method please contact Mrs. Stephanos.
2. Students must pay in full by October 30, 2020.
3. No refunds will be issued to students who are late, asked to leave, or fail to report to a testing session.
4. Online payments may be made on OSP after completing this registration. You will need to type in the amount you owe on the OSP site.
REGISTRATION and Payment DEADLINE - October 30, 2020