Note to Middle School Athletes Preparing for Participation
***3 Steps to be eligible to participate in Middle School Football**
1. Athletes will need to register thru FamilyID online at FamilyID.com for all sports. Current FamilyID account holders can log into their account and click on the Register for Sports link. New members must create an account on Family ID before they can register. Once an account is created, follow the steps above.
2. Current Physical - A physical is considered "current" if it is within 2 years of the current season. Example: If an athlete comes out for a fall sport in 2019 and the physical date is 9/13/17, that athlete will need an updated form. If the physical is dated 11/1/17 the athlete will not be required to produce a current physical for football, but will need one if they want to play a winter sport.
- Physical Form - Most physician offices will use their own electronic form. The form must state the patient is cleared for sports and have a physician's signature. You can download our PHYSICAL FORM if your doctor cannot provide one. Physical forms can be uploaded on Family ID, returned to the High School Athletic Office by fax, 603-371-0393 or brought to the Athletic Department.
3. Current Baseline ImPact test - An ImPact Test is considered "current" if it is within 2 years of the current season.
If an athlete is due to take an impact test or fax an updated physical -
Impact tests - The athlete can take the online Impact Test by clicking on this link [CVHS Code: e30340Cf98 - click Validate, click Launch Baseline Test] if you have any questions or need to take the impact test in person please email Chris, Athletic Trainer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Physicals can be faxed to 603-925-4151 or the physical can be uploaded when registering.
- Please register on Family ID, have current physical / impact test on file prior to try-outs.