The official NHIAA start date for spring athletics is Monday, March 29, 2021, and the high school’s spring sports proposal will be presented at the ConVal School Board meeting on Tuesday, March 16.
Spring sports registration will begin in FamilyID on Monday, March 1.
Please note after you pay online at K12 payment center you will need to click the second submit button in Family ID to compete the registration process.
If an athlete is due to take an impact test or fax an updated physical -
Impact tests - The athlete can take the online Impact Test by clicking on this link [CVHS Code: e30340Cf98 - click Validate, click Launch Baseline Test] if you have any questions or need to take the impact test in person please email Chris, Athletic Trainer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Physicals can be faxed to 603-925-4151 or the physical can be uploaded when registering.
Please note - Not obtaining clearance by 3/29/21 could result in missing some or all of Try-Outs.
Practice and game schedules will be given to athletes by coaches at the start of respective seasons.
A MESSAGE TO ALL STUDENT-ATHLETES, SPECTATORS AND PARENTS:
We urge you to support CVHS Athletics by:
• Attending sporting events
• Lending positive support to our teams and coaches.
• Encouraging all players without regard to their role on the team.
• Helping other spectators and parents to maintain an appropriate sportsmanlike attitude.
• Showing respect for the authority of the game officials.
• Enjoying the ConVal High School athletic experience.