ATHLETIC REGISTRATION INFORMATION FOR ALL STUDENTS
All students intending to participate in athletics at St. Ignatius College Prep are required to complete this online athletic registration process and await notification of clearance by a member of the St. Ignatius athletic training or athletic department staff. Students must have a valid St. Ignatius College Prep "Ticket To Play" Medical Clearance Form in your FamilyID account in order to be cleared and approved to tryout and participate. Students will not be allowed to participate or tryout until this process is completed.
"Ticket To Play" Medical Clearance Form (Please upload Medical Clearance Form to the "Physicians" section of your registration)
A St. Ignatius College Prep Medical Clearance Form is valid for 365 days from the date signed by a physician.
We highly recommend scheduling your student’s pre-participation physical examination appointment between June 1, 2021 and August 1, 2022 as this will allow for your student to be fully eligible for the entire school year without having to schedule another appointment mid-year.
KEY STEPS FOR REGISTRATION
Prior to beginning the online athletic registration process, please have the following information for accurate and efficient completion:
- All sport(s) your student intends to participate in for the 2021-22 school year
- Contact information for 2 emergency contacts
- Your son/daughter’s physician’s name and information
- Your insurance information
- Name and dosage of medication your son/daughter may take
- Completed St. Ignatius College Prep Medical Clearance Form signed by a physician. If you do not have a current or valid St. Ignatius Medical Clearance Form ready or available to upload into FamilyID at this time, please complete and submit all other components of athletic registration. The St. Ignatius College Prep Medical Clearance Form can be uploaded into your student’s FamilyID account on a later date.
Step 1 - Login to your previously created FamilyID account.
If new to FamilyID, Create a new FamilyID account. Click here for instructions.
Step 2 – Select all sport(s) your student intends to participate in for the 2020-21 school year
Step 3 – Enter required participants registration information
Step 4 – Upload your
student’s St. Ignatius College Prep Medical Clearance in the
PHYSICIANS section of registration if you have a new valid form.
If you do not have a current or valid St. Ignatius College Prep Medical Clearance Form ready or available to upload into FamilyID, please move on
to Step 5 and return on a later date to complete Step 4.
Step 5 – Submit your registration. When you have successfully submitted your registration, you will see a summary page of your registration that states 'REGISTRATION STATUS: COMPLETED'. You will also receive a confirmation email to the email address associated with your FamilyID account.
Need assistance or have questions? Please contact FamilyID support line at (781) 205-2800 ext. 1