Winter sports include Basketball (boys' and girls'), Swimming, and Wrestling.
- Complete the online registration; you will need the following information:
- contact information for the student, parent/guardian, and emergency contact
- student’s medical insurance policy information (student accident insurance is available to purchase at www.myers-stevens.com/parents)
- student’s medications and medical history
- Submit the student’s most recent OSAA physical examination form (español) (valid for 2 years from the date of the medical appointment, and must be valid through the end of the sports season).
- Most family physicians provide low-cost sports physicals to established patients. Contact your doctor’s office to find out what they offer and schedule your appointment.
- The School-Based Health Center at Churchill offers a sports physical as part of a complete child wellness exam. The Health Center accepts insurance and offers need-based financial assistance. Call for pricing and scheduling.
- Submit any additional eligibility forms that apply to the student-athlete. All forms are available on the OSAA website.
- Pass the Academic Requirements for Athletes.
- Pay fees. | View our Seasonal Sports Fees | Apply for Free and Reduced Fees
- Pay online with SchoolPay.
- Or pay in the Finance Office with cash, check, or card. Mailed checks must indicate the athlete(s)’s name(s) and sport(s) on the memo line. Do not mail cash or card information.
Mail checks to:
Churchill High School
1850 Bailey Hill Road
Eugene, Oregon 97405
- Complete and turn in the OSAA Physical Examination Form. You must provide proof of a physical exam on the OSAA form every 2 years. Physicals must be valid through the end of the sport's season. Students are NOT eligible for practice or try-outs until a current physical form is received and approved by the Athletic Trainer or the School Nurse.
If you have already submitted an updated sports physical this year, you do not need to upload it again. The information will be transferred to FamilyID. It may take us several days to update the sports physical dates in the new system for all student-athletes.
- Each student must be covered by insurance, with a group policy number noted. Students are NOT eligible for practice or try-outs until insurance is secured with a policy number! School insurance policies are available but may take up to two weeks to process. Enroll at www.myers-stevens.com/enrollment-page.
All student-athletes must be passing 2.0 credits in the current term AND must have earned a minimum of 2.0 credits in the previous term AND must be on track to graduate.
9th Grade: Previous-term academic eligibility requirement waived for the first term
10th Grade: Must have earned a total of 4.5 credits
11th Grade: Must have earned a total of 10 credits
12th Grade: Must have earned a total of 17 credits