This registration is for ALL Flat Rock Middle School sports for the 2021-2022 school year. If you are a rising Freshman at East Henderson, you must register using their Family ID.
Please read the important message below before beginning!
- Student-athletes who want to play a sport at Flat Rock Middle School must complete this registration. If you've already played a sport at Flat Rock, log in using your established username and password to renew your registration.
- This process registers the student, but a parent or guardian's involvement is required.
- Please review all signatures to ensure the correct person is signing each field.
- This process collects information about the student, such as, but not limited to, medical, residential, insurance, and emergency contacts.
- Every student-athlete must submit a completed physical examination form, signed by a doctor, to the Flat Rock Athletic Department before try-outs begin.
- To be eligible to participate in any sport, a student must pass 3 of 4 core classes, have a minimum 2.0 GPA, and have completed this registration process.
NOTE ABOUT PRE-PARTICIPATION FORM (Physical Examination Form)
Each student-athlete MUST complete the NCHSAA pre-participation physical examination form BEFORE participating in any extra-curricular sport.
A printer-friendly version of the 2021-2022 NCHSAA pre-participation physical examination form is available in English and Spanish in the "Links" section in the bottom right corner of this page.