July 1, 2020 update:
With COVID 19, there are quite a few unknowns in regards to the upcoming school year and in particular, interscholastic athletics. Please note that times, dates, requirements, etc. are subject to change due to information and directives from the Department of Education, Gov. Baker and the MIAA. The athletic department and school administration will keep everyone informed as we gather more information. At this point, please register as you regularly would. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday July 1st – Fall registration opens
- Monday, August 17th, 2020 – Fall registration deadline
- Friday, August 21st, 2020 – Football practice start date
- Monday, August 24th, 2020 – All other sports start date
- The parents/guardians are responsible for filling out this form completely ensuring that all personal and emergency contact information is accurate and up to date. Additionally, all medical information concerning the student-athlete’s health, injuries, medications and allergies must be reported on this form.
- All student-athletes MUST have an “up to date” physical signed by their physician in order to participate. Physicals are good for 13 months.
- The athletic participation fee for 2020-21 has been established as $75.00 per participant at UHS and $50.00 at WIS. *If registering after August 17th, a $25.00 late fee will be assessed to the registration. The deadline for the payment of all fees is September 4, 2020. A payment may also be made online at the conclusion of this registration.
- Participants who qualify for the free/reduced lunch program will qualify for their fee to be automatically waived but MUST contact the Athletic Director's office for assistance with this.
- Both parents and student-athletes are responsible for viewing the free educational concussion course in order to participate in sport. They can be found at: NFHS Concussion for Students / NFHS Concussion in Sports (Parents)
*PARENTS/GUARDIANS ASSUME THE RESPONSIBILITY IN CASE OF INJURY