Please Complete the Following 3 Requirements:
All three steps of the registration process must be completed before an athlete will be cleared to participate in the sport, including practices.
1. The first step in athletic registration is to register online through FamilyID. Please do this first! Click the green 'Register Now' button below. You will receive a confirmation email once your FamilyID registration is complete. If you do NOT receive an email, you have NOT completed registration. If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact FamilyID directly at 888-800-5583 or email email@example.com.
2. Pay the PAY-TO-PLAY Fee online through Touchbase (preferred) or at the Main Office. The Pay-to-Play Fee for the 2019-20 school year is $40.00 per sport that is through Cascade Middle School. (EXCEPTION: If you are registering for a sport through Bend Park and Recreation District, both registration and payment are done through BPRD and the fee varies by sport.) Registrations will not be considered complete unless all athletic fines and fees are paid. Note that the payment method is separate from FamilyID, so payments will not be reflected in the 'Registration Balance' of Family ID until after the athletic secretary has verified the payments and updated the information.
3. Turn in a hard copy of a current sports physical to the school Main Office. (Click Physical Exam to print form) If you have questions please call Brenda Spreier, Athletic Secretary, at 541-355-7004 or email.
- 6th and 7th graders need a physical dated 5/1/19 or later.
- 8th graders need a physical dated 5/1/18 or later.
- If the participant has never played a school sport they need a physical.
- It is district policy that ALL 6th, 7th, 9th, & 11th grade students have an updated physical.