CAPITAL HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETIC OFF SEASON WORKOUT REQUIREMENTS:
1. Complete this online student athlete clearance registration via computer. DO NOT USE YOUR CELL PHONE.
2. ATHLETES PARTICIPATING IN OFF SEASON WORKOUTS MUST BE A CURRENT CAPITAL HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT, CURRENT 8TH GRADE STUDENT FROM GRIFFIN, JEFFERSON OR MARSHALL MIDDLE SCHOOLS.
2. Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) requires that prior to the first participation in interscholastic athletics, a student shall undergo a thorough medical examination and be approved for interscholastic athletic competition by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination. Attach a copy of the approved physical and medical history or bring to the CHS Athletic Department. A VALID SPORTS PHYSICAL IS REQUIRED BEFORE A STUDENT CAN BE CONSIDERED CLEARED TO PARTICIPATE IN A SPORT.
Olympia School District policy requires that:
- Physicals are valid for 13 months from the date of the examination.
- Expiration dates occurring within a sport season shall require a new examination or the student will be held out of participation and competition.
3. All athletes who wish to participate in after school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program. More details are included in the insurance area below.
4. Parents/guardians and student-athletes are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & Coaches.
5. THIS REGISTRATION IS ONLY FOR SUMMER OFF SEASON WORKOUTS FROM JUNE 1ST THROUGH JULY 31ST.