St. Thomas Aquinas High School is excited to offer the following summer courses. Visit our Summer Courses webpage for more information on each of these courses. Students are expected to fully understand all terms and conditions from the St. Thomas Aquinas Summer Course website before registering.
- Cost: $200 (STA enrolled), $275 (non-STA enrolled).
- Maximum number of students: 12. Time: 2 1/2 hours per day; 9:00am-11:30am, 5 days total.
Graphing Calculator Usage Course:
- Cost: $120
- Maximum number of students: 20. Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm, 5 days total.
- Note: Students must have their own TI-84 CE graphing calculator (charged and ready to go, each day.)
- STA has partnered with Sylvan Learning to offer SAT Prep Boot Camp. The SAT Prep Boot Camp will include a Diagnostic Practice Test which will take place from 9:30am-1:30pm on Monday, August 3rd followed by the SAT Prep class on Wednesday, August 5th from 9:30am-1:30pm. Both sessions will be held at St. Thomas. Students will receive a strategy booklet and in person instruction for all sections on the test. Additionally, students will have access to a 30 day trial of Sylvan’s online course. The cost is $125 per student. A minimum of 5 students is required to run the course, maximum 30 students.
- Please visit https://locations.sylvanlearning.com/us/portsmouth-nh/schedules#, click on “St. Thomas Aquinas High School” at the top of the page, and scroll down St. Thomas Aquinas SAT Prep Boot Camp to register and pay the fee. STA enrolled students only.