OLYMPIA HS COVID-19 SUMMER REQUIREMENTS:
1. Complete this online student athlete registration to include COVID-19 Screening Questions and Assumption of Risk of Participation.
2. Washington Interscholastic Activities Association (WIAA) requires that prior to the first participation in interscholastic athletics, a student shall undergo a thorough medical examination and be approved for interscholastic athletic competition by a medical authority licensed to perform a physical examination.
Olympia School District policy requires that:
- Physicals are valid for 13 months from the date of the examination. However on June 8, 2020 the OSD School Board approved increasing the duration on the sports physical to 24 months to accommodate for the challenges surrounding COVID-19
3. All athletes who wish to participate in school athletics must be covered either by a Student Accident Insurance Program or a separate insurance program.
4. Parents/guardians and student-athletes are responsible for filling out this form completely and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department & Coaches.
5. There are no fees associated with participation in the voluntary summer program.