These After-School Enrichment Programs and Before & After-School signups are for Children's House students in the PRIMARY/KINDERGARTEN classrooms.
TODDLER, UPPER SCHOOL and ATHLETIC signups are located in a different program.
Charges will be added to your FACTS account the month prior to the start of a session.
Morning Care Information
Morning care can still be used as a drop in program during the 2019-20 school year. You now have the opportunity to pre-register for morning care each session at a reduced rate. Rates are per morning, regardless of drop in time:
- Pre-registration rate: $10/morning
- Drop in rate: $12/morning
CH Enrichment Program Information
View our Enrichment Programs flyers on our website and under the LINKS tab to the right of this information (located at bottom of page on mobile), to learn more about the exciting enrichment opportunities being offered each session.
- Winter Enrichment Programs run 3/9/20 - 5/22/2020
- You will be notified if a makeup is needed for your class (5/26/20 - 6/3/20)
- After class care: If needed, select a pickup time to pre-register
- Children must be toilet trained in order to participate in Enrichment classes
After School Pre-registration:
- Spring After School runs 3/9/20 - 6/3/2020
- Select the day(s) of the week & pickup time(s) to pre-register
- Pre-registrations are only accepted until the first day of the session
- Pre-registration is not required, but strongly encouraged due to space limitations
After School Drop In Information:
We welcome you to call the school to find out if there
are any openings for your child to join in the fun! The drop in rate for 2019-20 is $18/hour and will be charged to your account at the end of each month.
To increase pre-registered time or if you are running late on a given day, call the office at 508-655-7333, CH after school cell at 774-270-5208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Drop in rates will apply. If no attempt to notfiy the school is made, late fees will apply. Pickups after 5:45 will always incurr late pickup fees.