Central Valley is a member of the Washington Interscholastic Activities Association and our interscholastic athletic teams compete in the Greater Spokane League.
Participation in all CVHS activities requires:
- the purchase of a current year ASB Card ($35) to be paid at the CVHS Business Office
- completion of a CV High Athletics & Activities Information Card at the Business Office
Fees: Athletes must pay the following fees prior to participation in games/contests. All fees are due at time of registration for Tennis and Track & Field. For sports holding tryouts (Baseball, Golf, Boys Soccer, Fastpitch Softball) the below fees are due 2 days after tryouts conclude, and MUST be paid before the 1st competition.
- CVSD Participation Fee ($60) to be paid at the CVHS Business Office. The Participation Fee is waived for students who qualify for free lunch, and waived for the athlete's 3rd sport in a school year. The participation fee and reduced to $30 for students with reduced lunch rate.
- CVHS Sport Fee ($10) per sport to be paid at the CVHS Business Office.
- Overdue CVHS fines: Students are expected to pay all fines past due over 1 month at the time they register for a new sport or activity at CV High. Students or parent/guardian may contact Mrs. Barnhart to request a fine payment plan.
Forms: Athletes and parent/guardian must read and agree to the following policies in Family ID prior to participation in practice and games/contests:
- The Safety Guidelines for the sport selected for the season
- Concussion Guidelines Form
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Form
- CVSD Activities Code/Eligibility Statement
- Insurance coverage Agreement
Athletes must have:
- A current Physical on file that will not reach it's 2 year expiration date before the end of the season. Call school at 558-5100 to check date of a physical already on file at CV. Bring a copy of a current physical if transferring from another district.
- All students participating in athletics must have medical insurance coverage. Please list the name of your insurance company.