The Broadneck Athletic Department promotes and fosters a rigorous and diverse athletic program which compliments the academic excellence of our student-athletes.
Tryouts for this year's spring sports will begin on Saturday February 29, 2020. Specific tryout details and time information can be found by contacting the head coach of each individual sport. Contact information for our varsity head coaches can be found at www.broadneckathletics.org in the "Head Coaches" directory.
In order to try out all athletes must have completed the FamilyID registration (MUST REGISTER EVEN IF YOU HAVE PLAYED A SPORT IN THE FALL AND/OR WINTER) process for spring sports and provided evidence of a physical evaluation dated after June 1, 2019 (same physical is valid for the entire SY 2019-2020).
The physical should be the approved AACPS physical form and it must be:
- complete, including clearance to participate in sports
- signed and stamped by the physician.
- Physicals are encouraged to be submitted electronically as you are registering your child for their specific spring sport.
- Physicals will also be collected in the main gym lobby on Wednesday, February 26th and Thursday, February 27th from 2:30pm - 3:15pm in the Main gymnasium lobby.
- Physicals should NOT be given to individual sport coaches at any time prior to tryouts.