PAY-TO-PLAY FEE OF $40.00 IS PAID ONLINE OR IN THE MAIN OFFICE. Before registration can be accepted, all fines and fees must be take care of. Students must be cleared in the Athletics Office before they can practice.
PHYSICALS ACCEPTED ARE:
- 6th and 7th grade - physical dated after 5/1/2019
- 8th grade - physical dated after 5/1/2018
If you are a new student and have never played sports in the Bend-LaPine School District, you will need a new physical. Forms can be found and printed out here: OSAA School Sports Physical form: English or Spanish
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is complete when you have received:
- Confirmation email from FamilyID
- Payment receipt from Touchbase (online payment)
- Current sports physical is on file in PCMS main office
If you need assistance with the registration process, please contact FamilyID at 888.800.5583, Ext. 1 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri | 4pm - 5:15pm
- No practice on Wednesdays
- 1st day of practice - Tuesday, March 31st
- Tuesday, March 31st | 5:30 - 6pm |Nest/Commons