Welcome to our athletics registration program. Sports registration needs to be completed EACH SEASON. With this registration program, registering your child for sports should be quicker and easier each season.
Once you successfully register your child, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Family ID. When your child is cleared for sports participation from the nurse's office, or if any additional information is needed by the nurse's office, an e-mail will be generated from Family ID.
Outlined below is information for registering students for sports --
- Students will not be eligible to try out or participate in practices without all required forms on file in the nurses office. Late submission may delay participation on any team.
- Students must have a current physical on file in the nurse's office. A physical is valid for 12 months (through the last day of the month the physical was conducted). Students who carry inhalers, epipens or have any other special medical concerns must have updated medication forms completed by their physician on file in the health office.
- If your child is going to require a physical and you would like to schedule one with the school's doctor, please email the school nurse Rita Driscoll - firstname.lastname@example.org - or contact her at 914-669-5414, ext. 2017, to schedule an appointment.
- A physical dated from March 1, 2019 on is acceptable for all spring sports
- Registration/Sign-ups for HS (varsity and JV) spring sports begins February 8th
- Registration for HS spring sports ENDS Saturday, February 29th
- All forms (physical, medication forms) are due to the HS nurses office by Monday, March 3rd
- HS tryouts begin Monday, March 9th
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail the athletic office. We look forward to a great start to the season.