NATFBA, North Allegheny Track & Field Boosters Association
- To enhance the track & field program at North Allegheny High School (grades 9-12) by providing benefits for the track & field team members and program.
- To cooperate with the coaching staff to enhance the season.
- To provide supplemental financial support for the track & field team, including clothing/apparel to supplement the team uniform, an event to honor team members and senior members of the team.
Summary of 2020 Dues:
- Dues paid support all participating athletes. In addition to team clothing items listed below, your dues cover UBO costs, athletic dept. website, NATFBA website, insurance, FamilyID processing fee, event to honor all team members, senior gift and items needed/requested by the coaching staff for the team.
- $160.00 - 1st team member. Dues include: team short sleeve & long sleeve shirts, hoodie, training table food/drink
- $40.00 - each additional family member. Each member must be registered separately. Family member registration capped at 2 additional athletes