Welcome to the 2020 Kansas Interscholastic Athletic Administrators Association Conference and Annual Meeting.
This year's conference will return to Manhattan at the Four Points by Sheraton (530 Richards Dr, Manhattan, KS 66502 US)
The conference will begin on Saturday, April 4th and conclude on Monday, April 6th.
Six different LTI course offerings will be provided on Saturday at 2:00pm and Sunday afternoon at 12:30pm. Click on the conference link below for a listing of class schedules and descriptions. You are also asked to identify which classes you would like to participate in below!
For a complete tentative conference agenda, click HERE.
Some things to anticipate in the conference:
Highlights of the conference in Keynote Speakers (see agenda).
Reports from the KSHSAA Executive Directors will be shared to keep us apprised of current rule changes.
Annual classification forum; your opportunity to provide input regard KSHSAA rules and policies.
Sixty athletic manufacturers/companies on hand Monday to show their offerings to athletic programs.
Workshop Training Sessions.
Golf Tournament - IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are participating in the golf tournament, there is a different registration site. Click HERE to proceed to the golf registration site.
IMPORTANT HOTEL INFORMATION: Please CLICK HERE to visit the hotel reservation desk to make appropriate reservations for your party. Be sure to identify that you are with the KIAAA to receive a discount!
- Room Reservations can be made by contacting the Manhattan Four Points by Sheraton.
- Telephone is 888-627-8649, block of rooms for the KIAAA has been created for April 3rd - April 6th.
- The special KIAAA room rate will be available until March 15th or until the rooms run out, whichever comes first.
- Make your rooms reservations as early as possible.
- The KIAAA rate $105 + tax.