Welcome to John Jay High School's FamilyID on-line registration. FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides users with an easy, user-friendly way to register for sports programs and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible.
Students must be registered EACH SEASON they wish to participate in sports. Once successfully registered, FamilyID keeps track of the information in your profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple seasons.
Once your child is successfully registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail (from FamilyID). Once your child is cleared by the nurse's office, or if any additional information is required by the nurse's office, an e-mail will be generated via FamilyID.
Below is additional information for registering students --
- It is the student's responsibility to make certain he/she is cleared by the health office before tryouts begin. Students will not be eligible to participate in tryouts or practices without all required health forms on file and cleared by the nurse's office. Late submission may delay participation on any team. Required forms (see below) are due in the HS nurses office by February 21st.
- Required forms: Current Physical: Students must have a current physical on file in the nurse's office. A physical is valid for 12 months (through the last day of the month the physical was conducted). As example, if your child's last physical was in March 2019, or later, it is considered a current physical. Physicals dated February 2019 (or before) are not current physicals and your child will need a physical for Spring 2020 sports. Health Medication Form (if applicable): Students who carry inhalers, epipens or have any other special medical concerns must have updated medication forms completed by their physician on file in the health office. If you have any questions, please contact the nurses office at 914-763-7205.
- Students must be transported to and from all athletic contests by school authorized vehicles. Parents may transport their child home from away contests.
- All medical forms are available on the FamilyID web-program; the athletic web-page and at the nurse's office.
If you have any questions, please call or e-mail the athletic office. We look forward to a great start to the season.
Physical and medication forms are due to HS nurses office by February 21st
- Doctor at High School February 7th
- Registration closes for HS spring sports - March 15
- Tryouts for ALL high school sports begins MARCH 9