Registration for Fall Athletics:
After discussion with the school administration I am posting registration for Fall Athletics. Please note that I am preparing as though we would be able to go back to full athletic participation, but how athletics in the fall may look very different than how we typically host and run fall athletics. It is best to prepare for the highest level of participation, and then scale back expectations and format based off regulations from the state, school district, town expectations, and MIAA rules. There will be many more communications regarding expectations as we move closer to late August/September. Please note that the healthy and safety of our students, as well as mandated regulations, will be paramount as we do our best to engage students in athletic activity.
In order to be cleared for Athletics at Hopkins Academy:
1. All required parts of the online registration must be filled out and all required questions must be answered.
2. A current physical must be uploaded to the the Family ID website or a copy should be given to the nurses office or main office to be given to the nurse.
3. A student must pass all eligibility requirements per Hopkins Academy and the MIAA. These requirements can be found in the Hopkins Academy Athletic Handbook/Code and the MIAA website at http://miaa.net/miaa/home?sid=38
4. There are some sections of the online registration that need to signed by students (hazing agreement, sportsmanship agreement, etc.) Please have the students fill/sign their names in this section even though the agreement says "signatory must be 18 years or older". Thank you
5. If signing up for CO-OP with another school, registration must be completed for Hopkins Academy and the hosting school (Amherst, Smith Vocational, etc) and user fees must be paid to the hosting school if necessary. IMPORTANT: Hopkins Academy does not provide transportation for students participating in CO-OPS with the other schools.
If you have any questions about how to use the program please contact family ID support via email or by phone: