Welcome to Greenacres Middle School Athletics - we look forward to watching you shine on and off the field.
Participation in GMS Athletics requires the following:
- Completion of your FamilyID GMS Online Registration
- A current year ASB fee paid
- All Athletic Fees must be paid prior to participation (includes practice)
Forms: Athletes and parent/guardians must read and agree to the following policies in FamilyID prior to participation in practice and games/contests:
- Safety Guidelines for Sport
- Concussion Information Sheet
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Form
- CVSD Activities Code/Eligibility Statement
- Athletic/Activity Eligibility & Proof of Insurance
- Alternate Transportation Form
Athletes must have:
- A current Physical on file that will not reach it's 2 year expiration date before the end of the season and/or bring a copy of a current physical if transferring from another district (except for Intramurals).
- All students participating in athletics must have medical insurance coverage.