REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR FALL SPORTS 2020-ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE HELD UNTIL A FINAL DECISION IS MADE BY THE MIAA. THE MOST IMPORTANT AREAS THAT NEED ATTENTION: READ ALL DIRECTIONS CLEARLY. YOU CAN ALSO VIEW MY FALL INFORMATIONAL MEETING SESSION BY CLICKING HERE.
1. PHYSICAL-the requirement was waived for the past spring season. Please proceed with the 13-month time frame.
2. CONCUSSION TEST
All athletes will be required to register online using Family ID.
*PLEASE EMAIL ME AT AJORDAN-GAGNER@GRANBYSCHOOLSMA.NET IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
For new users: **BE SURE CREATE AN ACCOUNT AND REGISTER ALL ATHLETES UNDER THEIR OWN NAME. IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE CHILDREN PLAYING, YOU NEED TO REGISTER EACH PARTICIPANT UNDER YOUR FAMILY ACCOUNT**
Required prior to tryouts: Up-to-Date physicals must be uploaded onto Family ID.
Uploading a physical to your registration is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure you have a digital copy of the physical available. (either a scanned copy or photo saved to your computer)
- Log in to your FamilyID account.
- On the blue bar at the top of the page, click REGISTRATIONS.
- Click the 'Add or Update Info' link below the 'Summary' button to the right of your registration.
- This will take you to the form. You can find the blue 'CHOOSE FILE' button under the Participant Information area, then upload your file or photo.
- Press Continue at the bottom to save your upload and notify the school.
Payments: Payments will be made online once registration is complete.