Welcome to Triton Regional School District's online athletics registration!
Home of the Vikings!
Plans are being made to compete in all sports for the Fall of 2020, but please understand this is a very fluid time and changes are always possible. Triton will follow the State guidelines in our programming, so more updates will be sent in late summer. At this time, we ask that everyone register by June 30, so that we may plan accordingly. User fees are not due at this time.
Information about Fall Sports Info Night will be sent out at a later date, TBD.
Electronic Signatures: All parents/guardians must complete the following form to gain clearance for sports. Electronic signatures are considered legally binding and must be completed by a parent/guardian over the age of 18.
Physicals: Students must have a current physical turned in to the Athletic Department in order to participate in athletics. For your convenience students physicals may be uploaded on the FamilyID registration form.
Physicals expire 13 months after the date the exam was signed by the physician. A new physical will either need to be uploaded to your registration, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed in to the High School Main Office.
ImPACT Concussion Testing: All students are required to have an impact test every two years. If you are unsure if your ImPACT test has expired, please contact email@example.com.
ImPact Testing will be done at home, online.
1. Go to impacttestonline.com/schools
2. Enter Code: 0492018AFE
3. Click Launch Baseline Test
Fall Athletics: Triton Regional School District is pleased to offer the following sports for the Fall 2020 season:
- Cheer - Nadine Holohan- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Football - Ryan McCarthy - coachmac7hotmail.com
- Girls Soccer - Eric Prussman - email@example.com
- Boys Soccer - David Mitchell - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Country - Joe Colbert - email@example.com
- Golf - Rich Dube - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Field Hockey - Donna Andersen - email@example.com
- Volleyball - Robert Van Etten - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle School Cross Country - Tyler Colbert - email@example.com
- Middle School Field Hockey - Jessica Reusch - firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we are not collecting user fees. We will let you know when we will accept payments. Please note that students will not receive uniforms until all past due and current user fees are paid in full.
For Important Information for Fall Sport Start Dates & Locations visit
- If you have any questions regarding the sports season, please contact the Triton Regional School District's Director of Athletics, Tim Alberts, or the team's Head Coach.
FamilyID Support: Should you require assistance with this form, please call FamilyID's help desk at 781-205-2800 x1 or contact via email at email@example.com.