A current physical completed after April 1st, 2020 must be on file to participate in interscholastic athletics. Physicals must be completed on the DIAA physical forms. See the links section to the right to download forms.
The DIAA physical form is a four page document that requires multiple parent/guardian, student-athlete, and physicians signatures. Please be sure to include a date with all signatures.
- Parent/Guardian/Student Consents: 5 parent/guardian and 1 student signature
- History Form: 1 parent/guardian and 1 student signature
- Physical Exam Form: 1 physicians signature
- Medical Card: 1 parent/guardian, 1 student, and 1 physician signature
- Red Clay Consolidated School District Release Form
Physicals may be uploaded to Family ID or submitted to the school nurse.