The Broadneck Athletic Department promotes and fosters a rigorous and diverse athletic program which compliments the academic excellence of our student-athletes.
Tryouts for this year's fall sports will begin on Wednesday August 12, 2020.
In order to try out all athletes must have completed the FamilyID registration process and provided evidence of a physical evaluation dated after June 1, 2020.
The physical should be the approved AACPS physical form and it must be:
- complete, including clearance to participate in sports
- signed and stamped by the physician.
- Physicals should be submitted electronically as you are registering your child for their specific fall sport.
- Hard copies of Physicals will be accepted throughout the summer but uploading them electronically is the prefered method.
- Notice of approval of both registrations and physicals will be sent from Broadneck's athletic department throughout the summer.
- No student will be able to tryout without an approved physical.
- Physicals should NOT be given to individual sport coaches at any time prior to August 12th.