Welcome to The Morgan School Athletics Registration. Please choose the option below to login to an existing FamilyID account or create a new one. Only one account is necessary per family.
If you’ve previously registered for other sports or programs using FamilyID, information submitted may be used to save time with the current registration. Be sure to update any appropriate health information and/or demographic fields.
Before any student can participate in tryouts for the current season, the following requirements must be met:
- The parents/guardians are responsible for completing this form and ensuring that any and all medical information concerning your child's health, medical concerns, injuries, medications, and allergies are reported to the Athletic Department and coaches.
- Agree to the state mandated Sudden Cardiac Arrest Awareness Informed Consent and Concussion Education Plan and Consent Forms included in the registration program.
- Digitally sign the Athletic Handbook/Team Rules Acknowledgement.
- Review and sign the notice of risks and informed consent regarding playing sports during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Submit a copy of the student's most recent physical to the School Nurse. A State of Connecticut Health Assessment Record is required every 13 months. If you played a sport in a previous, please confirm that your health records are up to date.
Family ID registration must be completed prior to submitting your physical forms.
Students may try out for any sport at The Morgan School as long as they remain eligible and are in good standing. Please review the sections on Eligibility and Trying Out for a Team in the Athletics Handbook.